Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sports day in School( Undokai)

仲秋の候、日頃は大変お世話になっております。
さて10月18日第17回秋季大運動会が学園木花台小学校で開かれます。
今頃は練習が大変です.
I don't know why, I always get excited on each and every sports; every sports of sports-day, soccer club`s contest, and swimming contests here and there. I had been selected for relay right from the class 1 to class 3 and became unbeaten on each game. Even this year, I was again selected to contest the relay, and I am a hopeful to win it on 18th October. To recall my past sports days, I have posted some photoes of previous undokai, School sports-day.
leading dancer in sports day.

I was leading in relay.
1年生から3年生まで勝ってたけど今

2 comments:

  1. undokai ni gambatte ne. relay ni 1 banme natte ne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Rasik and best wishes from my side .... keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete