Monday, October 19, 2009

The sports-day!(Undokai)

we have sports-day on18th October, 2009, in our school, Gakuen Kibanadai Elementary School. I like many kind of Sports, such as soccer, badminton, swimming, but, school offer very few of them so I couldnot involve on it as much as I wish. In this undokai, I participated on 120m race, 4x100m relay, Kibana Judo( a dance) and all in one relay. I was excited from the very begining of our rehearshal and improving every other days as I was just recovered from Influenza a months ago.I am being participating on relay every year from class 1 to now class 4 as only fast runner of the class will be selected for this, I was strongly hopeful even for this year. This year, I won the race and then selected for the final day and was requested to anchor the relay, I received the flag for winning it for my house, the White House(shiro dan) not Obama's office. I was overwhelmed and did as Bolt has done after winning the race. I hope I could continue this my sports journey in the coming days as well keeping this spirit intact with me. Finally, our team(shiro dan) secured the highest scores and became champion of the year. There was also evaluation of how attractively we could cheer the audience. The Blue House and Red House secured the same point for cheering the audience, hence, both of them awarded as cheering champion.


5 comments:

  1. My dearly son, Congratulation! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rasik! Keep up doing the good work. Best wishes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm ilke ur blog also check out my blogs
    ..................................................
    http://pcsoftwaresdownloadplace.blogspot.com/
    .................................................
    http://www.indiantopactress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well your post is excellent and very well written

    http://bit.ly/gt0mUN

    ReplyDelete